We Heart Waffles
Me and Disko invited our favourite guy (my boyfriend) over for waffles this afternoon. I’ve been craving for waffles since Christmas, so when I saw a waffle-maker on sale yesterday, I bought it! Now I have a good excuse to invite people over more often. – I
can’t shouldn’t eat them all myself! Anyways, here’s the recipe on the waffles I made. They are delicious!
Me And Diskos Heart Waffles // Recipe:
- 250 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 125 grams margarine, melted
- 4 dl milk
(1 dl = 0.42 cups)
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla sugar together in one bowl.
- Whip egg and sugar together. Mix in the melted (and cooled) margarine, and at last the milk.
- Ad flour little by little.
- Let the batter set for about 30 minutes before making the waffles.
- Use about 1 dl batter per waffle. They are done when golden and crispy
(You can find the Danish recipe here. I made some changes though)